The Vikings vs. the Packers, Week 2, 2019 : Preview
image source: www.clutchpoints.com
The Vikings are though not their primary rival Green Bay Packer’s, but the half of century-old rivalry yielded many closes, memorable matches and moments. Moments such as in 1999 season’s third week matchups ,where Corey Bradford’s late touch down catch proved to be the match-winning play and also revenge upon the betrayal (felt by the Packers supporters) of former QB playing for their rival, when a late touch down was denied ,where the touch down pass originated from Favre. Today at the Lambeau Field, another episode of that half a century-old rivalry is going to be reenacted.
In their 118th match, the Packers will host the Vikings. As of today, the Packers are leading 60-54-3, in the Packers were unable to beat the Vikings, in 2017 the Vikings led 3-0 against the Vikings, in the following year, 2018, including one tie the Vikings, were 2-0-1 up against the Packers.
According to FoxSports’s prediction, the time of predictions, the ‘Time of Possession’ would be 30.25(Vikings) vs 30.09(Packers), Passings yards : 246.8(Vikings) vs 265.6(Packers),Rushing yards : 95.5(Vikings ) vs. 93.9,Total turnovers : 1.4(Vikings) vs. 1.3, Penalties : 4.5 (Vikings) vs. 4.8. In the week one match, vs. the Bears, in a low scoring game, Packers managed to scrape a 10-3 victory, while in their opening match the Vikings fully dominated the first 3 quarters by leading 28-0, by gave away 12 points in the final quarter to the Falcons. As, both teams won their opening respective matches, both the teams desire to hold on to their winning streaks and remain unbeaten.
The Packers’ defense didn’t look that sharp in their opening match against the Bears, but their defense was very impressive, they outplayed the Bears offense. Packers defense only allowed Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears a lone filed goal. The Packers’ defense should try to repeat the manner of playing in their previous game against the Bears and their offense should make an extra effort to improve their gameplay.
image source : www.foxsports.com
In their opening the Viking looked and played very sharply, as they scored 28 points in their first 3 quarter, their defense didn’t let a single point for the Falcons, though in the 4th quarter Falcon’s Calvin Ridley and Julio Jones both managed to score a touchdown. As the Falcons both the times went for the 2 point conversion but failed on each of the attempts. Kirk Cousins only managed to throw 98 and 1 TD. Cousins in the last season against the Packers threw 767 yards and 7 touchdowns. The Vikings Dalvin Cook was very impressive with 111rushing yards, he managed to score two touchdowns. The Vikings defense match evenly with their offense, their Anthony Harris was named ‘defensive player of the week’.In his last game Cousins only threw 10/8(Att/Comp), the Vikings have to give a little extra effort in their passing game.
As the two compatible and formidable teams from the NFC North are going to face each in the Lambeau Field, we hope and its surely going to be a wonderful match and quite enjoyable.
Hi fkabir.your article awesome go ahead
ReplyDeleteI think this website has very outstanding content. Kristal Brodie Sutton
ReplyDeleteHi, I just visited kalatrah.com and thought I would reach out to you. Crystal Traver Fagan
ReplyDeletePiece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is difficult to write. Raine Gabby Vida
ReplyDeleteIt was very useful, I can say it was a useful article for me. Monah Hercules Leibman
ReplyDeletePretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thanks for providing this information. Kelcie Mal Brendan
ReplyDeleteThis post will assist the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a weblog from start to end. Reena Washington Floss Shirlee Leroy Mallory
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Ariela Clayson Caddaric
ReplyDeleteHello. fantastic job. I did not expect this. This is a fantastic story. Thanks! Mireille Heinrick Eupheemia
ReplyDeleteThere is definately a great deal to find out about this topic. I really like all the points you have made. Tamma Corbet Dougall
ReplyDeleteVery good article. I am dealing with a few of these issues as well.. Lenna Kendell Harbird
ReplyDeleteDefinitely, what a splendid site and illuminating posts, I surely will bookmark your site. Have an awsome day! Cahra Joseito Hallerson
ReplyDeleteGreat beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea Janaya Muhammad Omar
ReplyDeleteInteresting that you found it lost quality loading to vimeo. I have also just tested one of these and found no loss of quality when uploading the YouTube. Would be interesting to do a comparison Jolie Ingmar Nashom
ReplyDeleteVivamus aliquet blandit rutrum. Vivamus felis velit, porta vitae dapibus quis, lacinia eget urna. Nam eget massa vel velit viverra pretium vel elementum purus. Stevana Ange Mariellen
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Evie Lauritz Zobias
ReplyDeletevery handful of web sites that happen to be in depth below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out Guenevere Lazar Patience
ReplyDeleteThere is no doubt that I am blessed in having the opportunity to go to college. I am happy that you found meaning in the post. John Brenna Price Merrill
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog . I look forward to see it improve ongoing. Great post! Some nice points there. I bet seasoned Blog professionals would like your blogs. Colette Ricki Stacie
ReplyDeleteA irregular indulge in peepee will only respect you if you never give him one skedaddle Minerva Eb Tonia
ReplyDeleteHi there, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, so where can i do it please help. Felicle Talbot Shulock
ReplyDeleteI like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Freida Reese Georges
ReplyDeleteI was reading some of your articles on this site and I think this web site is very informative ! Retain posting . Cosette Welch Agle
ReplyDeleteThis web site is actually a walk-through for every one of the information you desired concerning this and didn?t recognize that to ask. Look right here, and you?ll definitely discover it. Brana Fielding Megan
ReplyDeleteYour home and garden are commonly often the two most crucial destinations you deal with on a daily base. Maddy Garrett Jem
ReplyDeleteThe butterflies have flown away in my neck of the woods on these colder windy days. But your sunflowers are a sweet reminder of brighter weather days just around the corner. Arlana Emery Gerti
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves it when people get together and share views. Great site, continue the good work! Aura Elvin Morrie
ReplyDeleteI loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Melany Walther Balch
ReplyDeleteI must disagree with you Jessica. I believe that focusing only on your studies is a much more productive way of getting a degree. Once you are done with that you can focus on getting a good job. Allie Nikolaus Benedetto
ReplyDeleteHi. Very interesting article but it was really hard to find it! Thanks for making such a great content. Thanks to your reviews, i have order cool water pump for my PC. Oralle Curtis Kerekes
ReplyDeleteNo matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here. Carlee Amory Kidder
ReplyDeleteAfter I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service? Cheers. Lisetta Stanford Duke
ReplyDeleteAppreciate you sharing, great blog post. Thanks Again. Really Cool. Sophi Barnard Brosy
ReplyDeleteis 20 mg prednisone a high dose
ReplyDelete